Not sure why I like to spin the negatives into a story. It’s my default. It’s easy and generally amusing. Today, however, let’s dwell on the positives.
- Happy wake-up with baby
- Feeling rested most of the day
- Discovering the joys of listening to music while working (grooveshark.com) – it could be distracting but instead improves motivation and focus!
- Took care of somewhat challenging casework early instead of procrastinating.
- Time to walk up and down the stairs a few times on my way to run errands.
- Email inbox: looking pretty empty!
- Husband picked up baby after work so I had time to shop! 3 new bras. No success with the winter coat (looking for a mid-thigh wool in maybe a red, blue or grey? blue-red, not orangey) but I’ll keep trying.
- Happy evening with baby: came home to her in the bath, and had lots of fun playing talking time after that
- house cleany cleany cleany – it’s looking good!
- Progress made on my paper. I’m working through a book and it’s keeping me going.
- I have a great family, health and a home.
- Warm spring-like weather today! Transported me to Mississippi which is always great.
- Friendly co-workers
- Done work for the week. Yay!